The annual Tricia Vaughan Memorial Scholarship celebrates young leaders who have excelled in their achievements as 4-H club members and at school and in their community. Now in its thirteenth year, the purpose of this program is to develop an awareness of the importance and benefits of higher education. It is offered by the West Niagara Agricultural Society with the cooperation and support of the Niagara 4-H Association to current members of Niagara 4-H who have completed at least six proje...
Contact West Niagara Agricultural Society
The West Niagara Agricultural Society owns and operates the West Niagara Agricultural Centre, home of the West Niagara Fair. The Centre is located on the corner of Mud St and Grimsby Rd (Reg Rd 12) in Grassie, Ontario.
The WNAS Office is located at the:
WEST NIAGARA AGRICULTURAL FAIRGROUNDS
7402 MUD ST. W., GRASSIE, ON L0R 1M0
in the Community Hall, (1st building as you enter the grounds off of Mud St.)
Please contact our office for:
- grounds or building rentals
- sponsorship or partnership
- fair rules, fairbooks, items concerning the fair
- to know more about the society or become a member
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 9 am - 3 pm
- Fridays 9 am - 5 pm
* Note: We have temporarily closed our gates to help do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19; however, our office is being covered remotely - To contact us: Please email!