Announcing our new The 2019 WNAS Board of Directors A special thank you to our Guest Speaker, Marvin Ryder, who spoke about the changes in our Nation and impacts on Agricultural Fairs; and in turn, how as a Agricultural society, we must adapt to thrive!
Rent West Niagara Agricultural Centre
Large or small, the West Niagara Agricultural Centre can accommodate your event. Our Community Hall is perfect for wedding receptions banquets and so much more.
Below you will find all our facility has to offer for rentals of the entire grounds or one specific area. The perfect choice for your next event, wedding reception, banquet, trade-show, horse show or meeting. Complete the form at the bottom for more information and to enquire about the date you are looking for. One of our team will get back to you quickly.
7402 Mud Street,
Grassie (West Lincoln), ON
Centrally located – 10 minutes south of Grimsby - easy access from QEW and Highway 20.
– 93 acre corner property fronts on 2 main roads - multiple entrances – multiple buildings.
- Multipurpose 81’ x 88’ hall – weddings, banquets, meetings, trade show, vendor show.
- Paved marked parking for 100, plus gravel parking areas for up to 600.
- Full commercial kitchen suitable for catering or cooking – can be used as a “teaching” kitchen – includes 2 gas stoves, 2 convection ovens, warming cabinet, dishwasher, walk in cooler, two access doors to main hall and roll up window with access to main hall – dishes, cutlery, glassware and accessories available. Chairs and tables for up to 400.
- Separate bar area includes stand alone cooler, small freezer, roll up window to main hall.
- Roll up door access in storage room next to hall and kitchen.
- Separate cloak room.
- Large foyer, double set of entrance doors.
- Stage, sound system, and Wi-Fi available.
Richardson Agricultural Hall
- Multipurpose - 166’ x 125’ - indoor sand floor arena – heated, cement floor, viewing area with bleachers.
- Multiple roll up doors – attached wash bay with rollup door and cement floor.
- Heated/air-conditioned foyer with separate small kitchen and washrooms.
A few examples of venue rentals WNAS can accommodate:
- Weddings / Receptions
- Large Meetings / Workshops
- Community Events
- Equestrian Events
- Dog Shows
- 4-H meetings and shows
- Car Shows
- and more...
Property includes many open areas, ideal for a ‘Festival’ type event.
Parking areas available for large crowds.
- Multipurpose - 160’ x 70’ pole barn, cement floor
- Multiple roll up doors, hydro and water access, no heat or A/C.
- Portable stalls can be set up in this building – up to 56 stalls available – rubber mats on floor.
Covered “tie stall” barn, open area for seating, cement floor, hydro and water available.
Outdoor Horse Ring
- 100 ft x 200 ft – fully fenced. Grassed area immediately beside ring suitable for warm up.
- Granular surface, tile drained, soft footing.