The annual Tricia Vaughan Memorial Scholarship celebrates young leaders who have excelled in their achievements as 4-H club members and at school and in their community. Now in its thirteenth year, the purpose of this program is to develop an awareness of the importance and benefits of higher education. It is offered by the West Niagara Agricultural Society with the cooperation and support of the Niagara 4-H Association to current members of Niagara 4-H who have completed at least six proje...
Advertise with West Niagara Agricultural Society
West Niagara Agricultural Society has programs to help you advertise your events to our viewers, clients and fair-goers.
We have numerous options available for advertising with West Niagara Agricultural Society:
- On Our Website: Place an add to pop up on our sidebar or sponsor a page - statistics are available for impressions and click-thru numbers to your website
- In Our Buildings and Around the Fairgrounds: We have three beautiful finished buildings and a number of out buildings. Contact us, for placing your banner on a wall or on the grounds for a specific event or for year-round advertising.
- In Our Fall Fair Brochure: Our Fair Brochure is read by every fair-goer and many more!
- Sponsor or hold an event: We host and run numerous events through-out the year on our grounds and in our buildings, from Animal shows, Competitions to Dances. Hold an event or help sponsor one of our WNAS lead events.
- Sponsor a fair event or fair show: From Diaper Derbies, Tractor pulls, kids peddle pulls, Demolition Derbies, to competitions in Canning, Baking, Drawing, Crafts, Antiques, and more! (see our fair pages for ideas). There are so many things going on at the fair that anyone can sponsor and have your name on the website, event and associated locations.
- Other ideas? Don't be afraid to contact us! We are a dynamic group, who values the ideals of community.
Sponsors and donors are always recognized on our website and promotional material. Sponsors can also family memorials & personal donations. The WNAS is a registered charity.