Announcing our new The 2019 WNAS Board of Directors A special thank you to our Guest Speaker, Marvin Ryder, who spoke about the changes in our Nation and impacts on Agricultural Fairs; and in turn, how as a Agricultural society, we must adapt to thrive!
*NEW* SMASH Demolition Derby - Friday 7:30pm and Sunday 4pm
click on pictures to expand and view*New* for this year! - An *exciting* change in venue! This year the derby will by run by *SMASH* Motor Sports (sponsored by the West Niagara Fair)
Check them out on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Smash-Motorsports-146782695881043/
• Friday September 7, starting at 7:30 pm is the exciting 4 Cylinder Derby.
Watch as your favourite 4 cylinder cars (front-engine hardtop coupe, sedan or station wagons) you once saw on our area streets, now retired to their final horrah; as they compete to stay alive, as they bash and bang their way to be the last car standing or should we say moving!
Pick your winner and cheer them on!
As in other years there will be the BEST CAR AWARD: Pick the "The Most Outrageous Car" and cheer. The winner will be awarded $100.00 and a trophy. Cars must be tastefully decorated. Winner will be decided by Fan Applause.
• Sunday September 9, starting at 4:00 pm - come end the fair with a Bang!
Sunday we bring out the big guns!
- our Straight stock - any 6&8 cylinder stock front-engine full or mid-sized hardtop coupe or sedans,
- our old favourite The Mini Vans - any front wheel drive 4 or 6 Cylinder Minivan,
- and a new feature this year ! - full sized trucks including ½ Ton, ¾ Ton pickups, vans, Suburban’s, including Astro Vans and Aerostar Vans and Dodge Dakotas.
Pick your favourite and cheer them on!
Friday, Sept 7, 2018 - 4 Cylinders
2018 Sunday Night Registration Form HERE
2018 Straight Stock Rules HERE
2018 Pro Stock Truck RULES HERE
2018 Mini Van Rules HERE
A Big Thank you to our Show Sponsors!