Here we are again, ready and excited to be offering our Annual Fall fair, happening the weekend after Labour Day, September 6th - 8th, 2019!
The theme for the fair is a good old farm theme of "Tractors & Tailgates!" - So be creative and watch for this theme throughout the fair!
The fair is brought to you by the volunteers of the West Niagara Agricultural Society and through many generous sponsors- supporting all things Agricultural!
A small Bit of History!
The West Niagara Fair is the result of the amalgamation of the former Smithville Fair and Lincoln County Fair, with over 300 years of history between them.
As always, the fair is an exciting event, with this being our 5th year at our new facility. (Wow! time has flown by!) The fair is an annual event, hosted by the West Niagara Agricultural Society (WNAS), that takes place on the weekend after Labour Day and is held at our newly built, West Niagara Agricultural Centre fairgrounds on the corner of Mud and Grimsby Mountain roads, in Grassie, Ontario (a little place nestled between towns of Grimsby and Smithville).
As it was done for the past 150 years; the WNAS carries on the historical tradition of the annual fall fair!
See a sneak peak of last year's fair, check out CHCH TV New's, visit to the 2018 Fair!
View it here: http://www.chch.com/fair-west-niagara/
And here's a peak of 2017's excitement, check out CHCH TV News's, visit to the 2017 Fair!
View it here: http://www.chch.com/fun-at-the-fair/
Below is an index to help you navigate around the West Niagara Fair pages
Alternatively you can navigate, by clicking on the drop down menu at the top of the page, (or for cell phones - on the side bars to your right)
• Note: Rules, Regulations, Registration/Entry forms are included with the information of each event! - To download, go to the event and click on the marked boxes
(PS - clicking on any of the green boxes will take you there! )
+Admission_Bus_Midway & More! This tab contains general information about the Fair Including:
+ Fair Schedule of Events
- General Admission Prices, Fair and building hours;
- *New* Bus Shuttle & Schedule
- World's Finest Midway prices and special pre-sale Mega pass promotion,
- Vendor and Sponsor information
This tab has a Full list of events Information, locations & times for the fair brokent down day by day
- This is a Cell phone friendly schedule that contain links to the web pages containing the events, so on the go you can carry the fair schedule right on your phone and eaily navigate to read about an event.
This tab contains Information, show times, locations & times, rules, regulations (prize books) and on-line entry for:
+Entertainment & Contests
- Homecraft, Livestock and 4-H
This tab contains full Information, locations & times, Rules, Regulations, and Registration/Entry forms for:
- Derby's, Cruise Night Car Show, Frog Jumping contest, Niagara's got talent, Chuckwagon races,
- Antique Tractor Pulls, SOTTPA Pulls, Lawn and Garden & ATV pulls, Petal Tractor Pulls
- Fair displays & Live entertainment, Cooking Demonstrations, Hands On Exotics, Old Tyme Fiddlers,
- Baby Show and Diaper Derby, Pet Show and Stuffed Toy Pet Show
- Fair displays, Kidz zone petting area, Characters: Chase & Skye, Batman, Elsa
- and sooo much more!
+ Fair Raffles and Prize Draws
- How to sponsor the fair
- Our gracious sponsors
Information on where to pick up and deposit ballets, Kids Agriculture Passports, draws
- Royal Winter Fair Draw
- Kids Bikes/Passport Bike Draws
- Quilt Raffle
A bit more about the West Niagara Fair and who it is that actually brings you the fair.
The fair is run solely by the hard work of the West Niagara Agricultural Society, a group of hard-working volunteers, and of course extra volunteers from our community! So, when you see one of our volunteers - Thank them, because without them there would not be a fair.
In addition our fair would not be a fair without our great sponsors! As you look through our pages keep them in mind. Their donations help keep our costs down, and help us to be able to bring this to you!
Lastly the fair owes a big thank you to you, our community for being there to support us! Your dollars spent in coming to fair, go 100% back into the Fair; enabling the WNAS to bring you an dynamic, annual event with an expanding roaster of enterainment and excitment.
And in the end... supporting All things Agriculture in our Community!
We hope, you have a great time at our Fair!
For Prize books and registrations or general information, it can all be found on our website www.westniagarafair.ca (the one you are on!)
or for hard copies at the FAIR OFFICE (aka West Niagara Agricultural Centre's Office) . The Fair office is located in the Community Hall (First building as you enter off Mud Street entrance on our grounds). Click this link for hours of opearation and Contact information.