Just a reminder this Thursday night we will be holding another square dancing night with fun for the whole family This event will be special that there will be prizes for the best dance outfits
History of the West Niagara Agricultural Society
- Smithville Agricultural Society and Lincoln Agricultural Society combine to form the West Niagara Agricultural Society
- Property at Mud & Mountain Roads purchased to become home of the new West Niagara Agricultural Centre
- Architects, engineers and planners hired to develop plan, drawings and facility specifications for the new Ag Centre
- First West Niagara Fair held at temporary grounds
- Contract awarded to begin construction of new Ag Centre
- Ground-breaking at Mud & Mountain roads for new Ag Centre, Marketing firm hired to begin work on fundraising campaign, 2014 Board elected
- Fundraising campaign announced, plans submitted for approvals
- Changes to website and fundraising campaign launched,
- Official ground breaking & work begins for fall completion
- Completion of the livestock building, the Richardson Agricultural Building and the majority of the grounds ready for the Fall Fair.
- First official Fall fair on the new grounds!
- Addition of the new sheep pavillion
- Building of West Niagara Agricultural Community Centre Hall.
- Official open house in October
- Spring - Kitchen completed and hall furnished for full catering capabilities and venue rentals
- Launch of the new West Niagara Agriculutral Community Hall for venue events, weddings and various social functions.
- a very successful fall fair and many new events!