click on pictures to expand and view
So on Friday night - we started the derby off with a *Bang!*, so on Sunday, let's finish with another *Bang!!*
Again for 2019 we welcome back *SMASH* Motor Sports to run our Smash 'Em Up Event! (sponsored by the West Niagara Fair)
The Demolition Derby is aways a visitor favorite at the West Niagara Fair, and this year we will be offering two exciting nights of Smash 'em up fun!
Check them out on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Smash-Motorsports-146782695881043/
• Friday September 6, starting at 7:30 pm is the exciting 4 Cylinder Derby.
Watch as your favourite 4 cylinder cars (front-engine hardtop coupe, sedan or station wagons) you once saw on our area streets, now retired to their final horrah; as they compete to stay alive, as they bash and bang their way to be the last car standing or should we say moving!
Pick your winner and cheer them on!
As in other years there will be the BEST CAR AWARD on both nights: Pick the "The Most Outrageous Car" and cheer. The winner will be awarded $100.00 and a trophy. Cars must be tastefully decorated. Winner will be decided by Fan Applause.
• Sunday September 8, starting at 4:00 pm - come end the fair with a Bang!
Sunday we bring out the big guns!
- our Straight stock - any 6&8 cylinder stock front-engine full or mid-sized hardtop coupe or sedans,
- our old favourite The Mini Vans - any front wheel drive 4 or 6 Cylinder Minivan,
- and a new feature this year ! - full sized trucks including ½ Ton, ¾ Ton pickups, vans, Suburban’s, including Astro Vans and Aerostar Vans and Dodge Dakotas.
Pick your favourite and cheer them on!
Want to enter in our competition?
A Big Thank you to our Show Sponsors!
Pyett Spring & Alignment
Plazek Auto Recyclers
Imco Technologies Inc.
Jonker Trucking Inc.
Maclaurin Trucking Inc.
Shawn's Auto Service
Advantage Trailer Mfg.
D & S Automotive
Linde Truck & Trailer
Grimsby Muffler & Brakes
« Go Back